Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 4 weeks ago

I keep getting unwanted memories and saying “I’m sorry dogs” out loud  ?

It’s super weird but for years I’ve been really troubled by unwanted flashbacks/memories/embarrassing moments and for a while now in response to that I’ve been involuntarily saying aloud “I’m sorry dogs”. It’s weird and annoying and I could literally be driving my car and screaming it. 

Before this was my response I used to do much worse things when I got an unwanted memory, like run into the road or try to strangle myself.. all involuntarily. Fortunately that has really died down now, but now I’ve got this going on instead. 

I do actually have two dogs but I don’t think the like actually has any relevance to them. I don’t know what to make of any of this. I don’t expect anybody to have the answer, but I just want to hear what somebody else makes of this. 

Surely you have a demon living inside you... at LEAST one.

I know because I was a haunt for evil spirits too.

Will a thief turn on the lights if he's robbing your house?

Trust me... you won't know you are invaded until after they are gone.

Now... if you feel guilty because you ARE guilty, that's a good thing! It means you're not deluding yourself.

Why sit there until you die?

If you remain where you are, you must perish.

If you go to Jesus you will live. If you sit in sullen dispair no one can pity you when your ruin comes; but if you were to die SEEKING MERCY (as IF that were possible) you would be the object of universal sympathy.

You know others who were saved by believing in Him (your own friends and neighbors); so why not you? Why not taste and see that the Lord is merciful?

To perish is awful. We assure that if you seek Him, you will find Him, for He casts out none who come to Him. You shall not perish if you trust Him. On the contrary; you shall find treasure; eternal treasure, that will be stored up for you beyond this life.

Invite Jesus in. When you're alone and it's quiet, call out His name. See if he's in the house. He will get rid of the demons for you... He did it for me.

We preach to the living even where the vultures gather because we must. Because we know the truth, and the truth will set you free. Because we too were about to perish when we got up and sought mercy for ourselves. We preach because God has ordained us to do just that. A sacred responsibility.

Sounds like an onset of Tourette's syndrome.