Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 4 weeks ago

How to be physically attractive if you have ugly sleep deprived darkened eyes ? ?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

make up or vanishing cream for the undereyes.

• 4 weeks ago

Start by sleeping more

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

From sleeping around too much obviously. Too much sleep can be more damaging than not enough sleep. Oversleeping. I had a lot of partners.

• NONAME2 days agoReport

What are you saying, I stay up watching tv and or watching dumb stuff on YouTube. Ain’t no sleeping around here, I wouldn’t have yahoo answers. I would be out there, have sex left &righrt 

• 4 weeks ago

Go to bed earlier

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Makeup. Cover up those darkned eye sockets.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

you need to reopen the moisture drops inside your face, which causes this. In a normally-functioning face, the excess tear volume is disposed into the nasal cavity

• Petter
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Tons of make up perhaps?

• NONAME4 weeks agoReport

Tired of it, it’s all fake. I look too different without it and I don’t want to lead guys on when I take it off they’ve like who this LMAO jk but I would rather have someone like me natural looking. I just have dark eyes that’s why I cpound my face with makeup UGHHH

• 4 weeks ago

im surprised youve never heard of meth...its like a miracle how much money you willing to pay?

• NONAME2 days agoReport

This site is for opinions, but your dumb self feels the need to speak on a matter that has no value here, so take your entitlement about your opinion elsewhere that is needed ofc, but you will most likely have trouble finding someone who could care about your dumb responses 

• Im just handsome whether i got dark eyes or not

Ommm

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.