Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 months ago

How to be physically attractive if you have ugly sleep deprived darkened eyes ? ?

make up or vanishing cream for the undereyes.

Start by sleeping more

From sleeping around too much obviously. Too much sleep can be more damaging than not enough sleep. Oversleeping. I had a lot of partners.

• NONAME7 months agoReport

What are you saying, I stay up watching tv and or watching dumb stuff on YouTube. Ain’t no sleeping around here, I wouldn’t have yahoo answers. I would be out there, have sex left &righrt 

Go to bed earlier

Makeup. Cover up those darkned eye sockets.

you need to reopen the moisture drops inside your face, which causes this. In a normally-functioning face, the excess tear volume is disposed into the nasal cavity

• NONAME7 months agoReport

HOW DO YOU DO THAT

• Petter

Tons of make up perhaps?

• NONAME8 months agoReport

Tired of it, it’s all fake. I look too different without it and I don’t want to lead guys on when I take it off they’ve like who this LMAO jk but I would rather have someone like me natural looking. I just have dark eyes that’s why I cpound my face with makeup UGHHH

im surprised youve never heard of meth...its like a miracle how much money you willing to pay?

• NONAME7 months agoReport

This site is for opinions, but your dumb self feels the need to speak on a matter that has no value here, so take your entitlement about your opinion elsewhere that is needed ofc, but you will most likely have trouble finding someone who could care about your dumb responses 

Im just handsome whether i got dark eyes or not

Ommm