Bailey asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 3 weeks ago

Why do so many girls dye their hair blonde?

What is it that people like about fake blonde hair???

You can find them in the dark.

I've never understood that myself I think shades of brown or red are more pretty

I hypothesize it is to look attractive, and appear more superior to their peers

my blonde is natural*...many ppl have stopped me to ask Where i BUY the boxed color...i say it's my natural color...they look at my eyebrows n my roots which are natural blonde* n say how lucky I am as u can't buy this color in a box* :) I've never dyed my hair* i am Blessed with natural blonde :)

Believe it or not, the blond color attracts way more attention! Speaking from experience.

• .

The lightest colors attract attention the most.

Probably because people find that attractive just like many girls want to get tanned 

• Some women want a change, some women think blonds have more fun.

Also usually you don't dye your hair blond, you bleach it or lighten it to get it blond.

i guess they like the look

It's the stupidest trend I've ever seen. Women classify it as some sort of special club. Has hoe-ish connotations too if you notice.