How do I choose wedding bands?
- Leo BertoLv 410 months ago
Wedding Bands Sorry?
- KazLv 710 months ago
Bring your fiance to the jewelry store and each pick out what style(s) you like, see if you can compromise.
It's nice if they match, but not necessary.
Hopefully, you'll be married a long time - so choose wisely - in rings and your spouse. Good luck.
- JasonLv 710 months ago
Do what me and my ex wife did. Walk around several shops, look at many rings, choose the one she decides on. Simple as that, not rocket science.
- Double-Oh-SevenLv 510 months ago
If you like rock then go with a rock band. If you like lesser kinds of music then go with that. Before hiring a band you should have them send you an audition tape.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- IcedCoffee44Lv 710 months ago
go to a jeweler........is it a surprise or no?
- ServantsLv 710 months ago
ask the jeweler