How to stay safe?

is it rare to get attacked in England 

I keep hearing about stabbings etc 

shall i use common sense dont stare etc

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Listen Billy. No one is gonna want to approach your ugly butt ok?! You will be fine they will be running from you not running towards you.

• Enigma
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Stay out of areas that are frequented by Somalis and Muslims.

• 2 months ago

Hi. This is probably the next Trump slogan, but ... "Crazy has no borders".

And that includes unmedicated people with psychotic tendencecies having a super bad day.

You never know where a serial killer or shooter is going to be coming from, or what might have made them "jump the fence" from everyday commuter to committing hugely unspeakable acts of violence.

For this reason You should always remain as safe as possible, or at least as safe as You know how to so far.

G'Luck!!!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

London, like New York, has it's share of bad press. BUT, that's just it. It's the news you see, not thenews your DON'T see. You're not going to see an article on the front page about 'No Stabbings today on this corner!" The news is after the bad stuff overall. So, go armed with information. Do what you can to make yourself less of a "target.' Whenever possible, go out with a group. Go to well lit and populous places. Try not to be on the street alone. Take a cab whenever you need to travel alone. Don't carry too much cash when out and about and NEVER count your money where someone else can see it. When you go to pay, for instance, don't show off a bundle of cash in your wallet. Pull out the money needed before you get to teh cashier and then put away your change again away from prying eyes. Try to wear casual 'non-brand' clothing, things which don't scream MONEY. Wear little visible jewelry (yes, even a very nice wedding set can be seen as worth of robbery.) When my wife and I travelled, we wore matching plain wedding bands. Make yourself aware of your surroundings and people in the crowd at all times.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

only go out at night, stay out of lighted places, stay away from groups, be ready and always have an escape plan.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.