Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsChemistry · 3 weeks ago

What happens if you smoke litmus paper?

Help I want to know thank you

fdsfdfsdfasfjskdfjaskflasjflkdjfalskf

• Dr W

why are you people answering this idiotic question? can't you all see this is just some punk kid getting his jollies TROLLING you all?

The same thing if you smoke newspaper or toilet paper.

• Dr W

assuming the TP has not been used.

Well friend I'm sure it's a phenol based paper it's not going to make you high and there's probably not going to be enough phenol in it to kill you but it will definitely be irritating to your lungs and do you no good at all

• Litmus is a dye made from various forms of lichen. In large doses it is carcinogenic although no-one has bothered to do a study on whether smoking it causes lung cancer. If you roll the paper into a joint, it will burn incompletely and there will be some carbon monoxide in the smoke (as in cigarette smoke), This can lead to thickening of the blood, clogged arteries and stroke. There's nothing in litmus to give a therapeutic effect, so you won't get the satisfaction of smoking tobacco or marijuana.

If it's paper I wouldn't say it's that dangerous.

You cough a lot and get cancer from the chemicals which are not approved for human consumption idiot.

• Jamie3 weeks agoReport

Sorry mate I don’t actually smoke I just was curious