Tagrisso effectiveness?

Recently my friend was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer. After Tomotherapy the doctor prescribed Tagrisso 80mg. I wanted to know how effective this drug is and what's the life expectancy after usage of this drug?

never had the drug so I can't say for sure. I hope your friend get through this.

David.

• LAN

Why? After all that's between him and hist doctor and none of your business. If you really wanted to know you wouldn't ask for opinions here, you would use a search engine to look for the indisputable facts. Especially since we aren't medical experts. Even if we are there is most likely one or more reasons given a persons individual medical history that he is given one type of medication over another.

But the thing I find most confusing is why some one was given a treatment meant for prostate cancer to be given a follow up medication for lung cancer.

I am terrible with names yet ALL drugs that the drug companies have made up for Cancers have a much higher chance of dying from drugs in the treatment!  A sister of mine "died from Cancer" just nine months ago! 

Look at the list of natural Cures for cancers.  Drug companies have made them illegal in the USA!  Other countries also.  Look on this Internet for them. The #1 100% Cure for all Cancers is to catch a fever!  The fever always kills ALL Cancers! Drug companies has paid countries off to make them illegal, so if one wants it professionally done, another country may be needed! 

The ave. person would live longer If they did nothing with drugs! 

Tagrisso is an alternative to chemo and suppose to be effective but not usually given by the time the patient reaches stage 4 as that is the final stage but the only person that can give info is the persons oncologist

• Byrd

You could probably find this at a magical place called Google.