Am I a homosexual?

I like to dress in female clothes. IE Stockings, heels, dress, wig, and makeup. I like to walk outside and water my plants. I like to bend over to show the goods. Sometimes I peg myself, but don't have any intent on being with a man.

You are normal as long as you dont have interest in men.

Be you don't listen to anyone

are u interested in MEN only?? if not then no.....youre feminine....thats all....nothing wrong with being yourself.....

i don’t think your style has anything to do with your sexual orientation. if you say you have no intent on being with a man then maybe you’re not. that’s for you to discover because how would we know if you like men. and if you come to find out that you do like men that’s completely fine. sexuality is a spectrum and it is for you to explore and find out what you like. just remember it is not a choice.

You’re queer or lgbt

uhhhhhh since when did being gay become a sense of fashion, i really should go get myself some lovely gay outfits and maybe one day ill get a girlfriend, no but in all seriousness, the definition of gay is for a man to like another man, and if you dont then why would wearing a certain type of clothing be gay? , if you are gay, if you feel attracted to men then go as far as you want with men, but seriously being gay isnt a style its who you love, being straight isnt a dress code, it is the fact that you like the opposite gender.

If you were born with a penis you're a man no matter what. You can be as feminine as you want just don't be a homosexual or bisexual. If you're going to be sexual go for the one your body would fit naturally with. You're not gay at all. Jesus had long hair.

Be pure. Be peace.

• Laurie3 weeks agoReport

Being homosexual and bisexual is fine. How can you tell someone dont be homosexual. its not like they chose

Not necessarily just be yourself and you will be fine

no, just a freak--

NO one cares... you're a lonely weirdo who is desperate for attention. It's boring and self indulgent and just shows how lacking in personality and bland you are. Stop boring us, because, I repeat, no one cares.