Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 10 months ago

Who is Pearl?

i’ve seen several questions saying she gives bad answers, and some questions saying she gives good answers, and i’ve also seen a couple questions about a girl named colly and about pearl being mean to her by blocking her. who is this user? and who is colly?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 months ago
    Favourite answer

im pearl, i dont give bad answers , i didnt block her,im just not wanting to answer her questions cause she gives me best answer constantly and i dont want to be point gaming, colly is a user here

• 10 months ago

There is a Pearl and a Pearl L...which one are you referring to...?

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

A character from "The Scarlett Letter"

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

someone who answers everything on yahoo answers

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 10 months ago

HEY... leave Pearl alone.. IF SHE WANTS TO MAKE 25 accounts and give herself best answer thats her business. NO ONE is stopping you from doing it to..

• Trish
    Lv 5
    10 months ago

Who is Pearl....

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Leave pearl alone! She does what others do on here, just give their opinion and I never see her give any mean answer so I don’t see what your problem is.

• blank
    Lv 6
    10 months ago

Colly is a rare, slightly off tasting type of melon. Found all over the world from time to time, Colly, when you ingest it kinda makes you feel off and a little down. Some would go as far as saying Colly Melon can make you feel down right blue and sad. Ingest too much and you could become clinically depressed.

• Mark
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

According to Elkie Brooks, Pearl is a singer.

• 10 months ago

Depends on who you ask. It’s either a guy or a girl that gives cookie cutter answers. Her/His answers are like psychic predictions. It’s open to interpretation so for some people it’s helpful and for others it’s useless.

Let’s say someone asks, should I see a doctor about my leg pain. S/He might give an answer like, I think it’s a good idea. To some, it’s a useful answer. Others think it’s useless because it doesn’t provide any details about why it’s a good idea.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.