Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 10 months ago

Who is Pearl?

i’ve seen several questions saying she gives bad answers, and some questions saying she gives good answers, and i’ve also seen a couple questions about a girl named colly and about pearl being mean to her by blocking her. who is this user? and who is colly?

im pearl, i dont give bad answers , i didnt block her,im just not wanting to answer her questions cause she gives me best answer constantly and i dont want to be point gaming, colly is a user here

There is a Pearl and a Pearl L...which one are you referring to...?

A character from "The Scarlett Letter"

someone who answers everything on yahoo answers

HEY... leave Pearl alone.. IF SHE WANTS TO MAKE 25 accounts and give herself best answer thats her business. NO ONE is stopping you from doing it to..

• Trish

Who is Pearl....

Leave pearl alone! She does what others do on here, just give their opinion and I never see her give any mean answer so I don’t see what your problem is.

• blank

Colly is a rare, slightly off tasting type of melon. Found all over the world from time to time, Colly, when you ingest it kinda makes you feel off and a little down. Some would go as far as saying Colly Melon can make you feel down right blue and sad. Ingest too much and you could become clinically depressed.

• Mark

According to Elkie Brooks, Pearl is a singer.

Depends on who you ask. It’s either a guy or a girl that gives cookie cutter answers. Her/His answers are like psychic predictions. It’s open to interpretation so for some people it’s helpful and for others it’s useless.

Let’s say someone asks, should I see a doctor about my leg pain. S/He might give an answer like, I think it’s a good idea. To some, it’s a useful answer. Others think it’s useless because it doesn’t provide any details about why it’s a good idea.