Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 4 weeks ago

I'm in love with Jennifer Lawrence and she just got married. If I kill her husband will that get her attention?

Update:

update: im obviously not going to kill him this is just a social experiment.

58 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Best answer

John Hinckley Jr. shot president Reagan to impress Jodie Foster. That didn't work out for him very well. Although due to a ruling of insanity it wasn't really that bad for him.

He never did get together with Jodie though.

• Hockey
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

I hope you consider being someone prison ***** when you get convicted for attempted murder also a social experiment.

• 3 weeks ago

NO your Crazy!!

• 3 weeks ago

It's not for you. Simple as that.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

gee with this post you just made you will be on a watch list

and you will be reported and your ip will be tracked as a

terrorist you will be getting the attention if the FBI thats for sure and her safety too

• 3 weeks ago

Here’s what u should do: locate her and introduce urself and make a good impression don’t be a fanboy just a great friend then kill her husband without anyone being able to tell that it was a murder. Whe he “dies”be supportive and loving👍

• 3 weeks ago

Yes, it will get her attention, but not in the way in which you would like. It would also get you arrested. You might have to do time.

• 3 weeks ago

This question might be on the news now.

• Mystic
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

Ignorant a*s troll. Murder is no joking matter. Just posting this could get you in trouble for threatening someone's life, inducing panic, etc. Grow up already...

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Whatever you are planning to do, don’t involve any of us.

• Sure, just like John Hinckley got Jodie Foster’s attention.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.