Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesLas Vegas · 1 month ago

My wife has an opportunity to travel to Vegas with her family. I want to be happy for her, but feel jealous. I’m I wrong?

I’ve been asking her about us going to Vegas forever and she has never seemed up for it. Her family asks and she jumps at the opportunity. I feel a little rejected after that. 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

How you feel is how you feel.  I can see why this would make you feel left out. It's just your instincts telling you that something about this is a little selfish and disrespectful on her part.  Maybe you 2 might choose a time when you are both happy and calm for you to tell her how this made you feel and then ask her how she would feel if you treated her this way.  Hopefully she will listen and make it up to you through a trip to Vegas or somewhere else that you both like.

• 3 weeks ago

Because you’re jealous, probably of everything. Grow up, if a person is going to cheat their going do it anyway

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

yeahhh that's a divorce waiting to happen. soon.

• MS
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

This is really more a relationship question than a Vegas travel question.

Why don't you join them?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Take your own trip to Vegas.  And spend a lot of time in nearby Nye County - specifically Pahrump

• marty
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I'd be looking for a new wife.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.