Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 4 weeks ago

Do you think Adam Schitt is a Russian agent?

• Chris

I think Donald Trump is a Russian agent.

• Prince

No I think Donald Trump is a Russian agent and I think the Electoral College, being a very small body, was more easily coerced than a large body like the real American electorate.

No, just your typical run-of-the-mill Democrat.

• Sally

No I do not . But , he is a pedophile

Source(s): Daniel Lee

He is way too dumb to be any kind agent... he's too dub to be doing what he is doing too!

NO..........................

He is part of the deep state that wishes to proclaim a New World Order on the United States, thus establishing the first One World Government.

President Trump is the only thing preventing that at this point in history.

• Chris

Since "Novus Ordo Seclorum", the New Order of the Ages, is the conquest of the planet by America and on our Great Seal with the Eye and the Pyramid, it is a wonder that you fear it. An American Empire sounds as great to me as it did to the Founding Fathers. Globalism on OUR terms!

• James

He acts like it but I would have to check with Hillary to be sure

No. He's an agent of the globalists, you know the sort of people who really are colluding with foreigners.

• Annonymous

When is Jesus Christ coming back, do you have a date and time?

No...................