FOXY Di asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 4 weeks ago

Another savage on trial for murdering a British girl. When will liberals stop defending these creatures and admit deportation is the answer ?

Update:

BBC News - Jodie Chesney murder accused 'said he had stabbed someone'

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-50127...

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago
    Best answer

While I don't think she was as innocent as is being made out I do agree that knife crime by ethnic minorities is out of control and these people need to be in camps until it can be decided if they and their families should be deported.

• FOXY Di
      Lv 4
      4 weeks agoReport

Anyway, it's a better answer than most sheep provided so have the BA.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

He doesn't look at all like a real Savage. The British must have an extremely twisted version of the word "Savage".

• 4 weeks ago

They won't m they will say "British people do it too so it is ok to import savages who do it"

• 4 weeks ago

Criminals out of UK.And UK out of Afghanistan, Irag and ........

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Nobody is defending criminals.

They're just laughing at your bonkers fantasy of deporting innocent people because you don't like the skin colour. Pretty idiotic really

• 4 weeks ago

Your logic is faulty.

What about Richard Huckle, the paedophile who abused over 200 children in Thailand? Should all British people be deported from wherever they are because of him?

The moral of the story is that you don’t get involved with drugs, the dealers have a habit of carrying knives.

• FOXY Di
      Lv 4
      4 weeks agoReport

The question concerns the murder if a young girl in a park with friends, Catrin, not paedophilia so how is my logic faulty? Anyway, one paedophile in Thailand is different to thousands of Muslims paedophiles in Britain.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Liberals have 💩 for 🧠.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Because white Brits never murder white British girls.  Oh, wait.  That's right. Nearly all white British girls who are murdered are murdered by white British guys.  So you should be working to have all white British guys deported.  LMAO.  You're ridiculous.

• FOXY Di
      Lv 4
      4 weeks agoReport

Anonymouse has missed the point and so has Catrin. She speaks of one paedophile in Thailand, I'm speaking of thousands of Muslim paedophiles in Britain and a 100,000 young white girls tortured and raped.

• 4 weeks ago

The monarchy has been doing that for centuries.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Stop calling the British people savages.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.