Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 3 weeks ago

Do you think beauty youbbers look pretty with all the makeup on?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago
    Best answer

Most look like painted blimps.

• 2 weeks ago

Don't compare yourself to the makeup YouTube stars

and be yourself .

• Amber
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

Professionals know less it better.

I hate seeing beauty youtubers who are little more than kids themselves and have little to no experience in make-up "teaching" people how to apply makeup. They look ridiculous with so much on. They use it where they don't need it.

If you have beautiful skin all you need is a BB cream and a damn good concealer so you can do pin-point concealing. They use a full coverage foundation then concealer nearly everywhere. Harsh lines. Even foundation that doesn't match the neck. And they tend to only be able to put makeup on their eye shape. Hooded eyes and it all goes wrong.

Lisa Elridge is who teens should be learning from. She has lots of experience, is successful in the business and knows what she's doing. She's very sparing with makeup and yet it always looks amazing. Just watched her do a smoky eye with only two colours and it looks better than the kids I watched trying to do it.

• 3 weeks ago

hshshshshssssssssssssssssssssssssss

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

yes, some do. But not all of them

• 3 weeks ago

you mean, YouTube bloggers...I think they can if they really know what they are doing

• 3 weeks ago

Some do, some not so much

• 3 weeks ago

You meant you tubers?

• 3 weeks ago

Please define beauty youbbers.

• Jay
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

what the hell is a youbbers

• Jay
      Lv 6
      3 weeks agoReport

Don't attempt to communicate to me again until you've fixed that retarded caveman grammar.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.