Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 4 weeks ago

Is it high time the Tory's were kicked out of power?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago
    Best answer

Yes, lets get this vile self serving entity out of government

• Zed
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

In a General Election , should chicken Labour and the Lib Dems agree to it, the Conservatives would win by a LANDSLIDE , followed in 2nd place by The Brexit party. MARK MY WORDS.

• Ludwig
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Yes, but the question is who to replace them with.

• 4 weeks ago

In favour of WHAT Party exactly?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

You need an electable Opposition for that to happen.

• 4 weeks ago

Come the next election the Brexit party will win both Tory and labour will take years to regain the Trust of Voters

• armouror
      Lv 5
      4 weeks agoReport

Leaving the EU is the most important thing since winning the Battle of Britain

• 4 weeks ago

NO: because what would likely replace them is an horrible prospect, The cowardly terror-sit sympathising scumbag corbyn isnt fit to lead a trip to the sea side never mind a country. anyone who thinks he is is surely demented

• 4 weeks ago

No. It's much more fun to keep them as a minority government so that they can be blamed for everything until 2022.

• RR
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

They offered to have a general election...

• Aaron
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Oh I don't know. We need a good leader. Haven't had one for some time. I don't go by their political persuasion.

• JBKS_10
      Lv 6
      4 weeks agoReport

I think Nigel Farage will be a good leader...we need a complete change from what we have had in...

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.