Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 3 weeks ago

Opinions on colored hair?

Would you dye your hair blue, green, orange, pink, purple, red, or yellow?

I think it's tacky. Especially now when it's popular, it just makes you look ridiculous and it eliminates you from many professions

I've actually done odd colors before & it ruined my hair, my hair was falling out so I had to shave it all off, & 3 years later it grew back alot healthier, now if I dye it I dye it normal colors, if I was to ever do odd colors again, it would only be maybe an ombre effect not my whole head

• LM440

I would not dye my hair those colors but I would not judge or criticize someone for doing it. Actually, it may totally match a person's personality and be a great choice.

I have blonde hair and I used to put colors in it. Putting color in your hair can be a fun change.

Red because it’s a lot of different shades

• I've done practically every color accept green, orange and yellow.

I'm allowed to do fashion colors on my hair.

• audrey

Purple or blue would be my choice.

If I was doing something that bold I would to anything but bright orange and neon yellow

Those colors? No. Lightening is as drastic as I’d go.

pink I like pink