Stock market?

So what stock I must buy to become rich and how many shared I should buy?

• B

buy puts in Kraft, General Electric and possibly Facebook

You build a diversified portfolio over a lifetime. You don't just buy a few shares of something and call it a day. Learn about the market and types of investment accounts and planning tools. Set financial goals, then make a plan to achieve those goals with appropriate investments.

I think the Wall Street stock market

Nobody can tell you that, and you should not post questions that cannot be answered.

• Infinity

People can give advice. Of course, the outcome is not 100 percent certain.

Short sell Kraft or GE.

You should buy none. If you think that buying a stock will make you rich, you shouldn't be buying stock.

Get real - no one can answer your stupid question.

If anyone knew that, we would be very rich.

Gambling is fun but it is hardly a good method to get rich.  The stock market is just legal gambling.  And like other forms of gambling people always remember when they win and conveniently forget the losses.  IMHO you're much better off investing in yourself, getting a good job and saving your money.  But hey, people like gambling...

• megalomaniac

I wasn't suggesting leaving the money in a savings account (you added that to bolster your claim and had nothing to do with my answer).  Of course how much money is an important and missing variable.

I like to buy sock that am blend of cotton and nylon, so it help my foots get breathe and i not get gout.