Stock market?

So what stock I must buy to become rich and how many shared I should buy?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • B
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

buy puts in Kraft, General Electric and possibly Facebook

• 4 weeks ago

You build a diversified portfolio over a lifetime. You don't just buy a few shares of something and call it a day. Learn about the market and types of investment accounts and planning tools. Set financial goals, then make a plan to achieve those goals with appropriate investments.

• 4 weeks ago

I think the Wall Street stock market

• 4 weeks ago

Nobody can tell you that, and you should not post questions that cannot be answered.

• Infinity
      Lv 5
      4 weeks agoReport

People can give advice. Of course, the outcome is not 100 percent certain.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Short sell Kraft or GE.

• 1 month ago

You should buy none. If you think that buying a stock will make you rich, you shouldn't be buying stock.

• 1 month ago

Get real - no one can answer your stupid question.

• 1 month ago

If anyone knew that, we would be very rich.

• 1 month ago

Gambling is fun but it is hardly a good method to get rich.  The stock market is just legal gambling.  And like other forms of gambling people always remember when they win and conveniently forget the losses.  IMHO you're much better off investing in yourself, getting a good job and saving your money.  But hey, people like gambling...

• megalomaniac
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

I wasn't suggesting leaving the money in a savings account (you added that to bolster your claim and had nothing to do with my answer).  Of course how much money is an important and missing variable.

• 1 month ago

I like to buy sock that am blend of cotton and nylon, so it help my foots get breathe and i not get gout.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.