Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

how to convince my elder sister to get arranged married ?    ?

Well, i am a guy and only earning member of my family and taking care of my mom and sister. my elder sister is 32 year old now and still unmarried and she has no boyfriend ,in last 6 years she brokes several marriage proposals, me and my mom didn’t force and interfere her to get married.but now the problem is i found her watching porn and using adult dating sites and all of the day she staying at home. So i think  she need a life partner and get married soon otherwise it will effect her life in future. I also found a nice guy in my office he also searching for a woman to get married and he already liked my sis, but how could i convince my sister to marry him?    

If she doesn't want to you can't. You can however tell her to go get a job and help out with the household bills. TBH you could say the same thing to your mother.

Your sister needs a job, not a filthy arranged marriage.

introduce them to each other , maybe they find their way without your interference

Tell the guys how many cows you want for her hand in marriage, go and collect the cows and drop her off at his house.

you can't expect her to get married. She has to want it or else it won't work out. If you're tired of her, tell her that she should get a job and move out.

You can hook them up and let them figure how to go from there themselves.