Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 3 weeks ago

I think i’m in love with my boyfriend’s best friend? ?

So my bf made me meet his best friend/room mate two days ago. 

And idk, we had ecstasy at a rave. And i kept admiring his best friend. When my bf was away, i kept saying it was cold , and he kept offering me a jacket. 

I dont know why, i cant stop thinking about him. 

However, he messaged me today saying i should take care of my bf because he’s been depressed lately. So guess he wasnt into me? I added him on facebook, and he added me on instagram. 

I dont know what to do. This is the first time this has happened. Why cant i stop thinking about him? This is so wrong.

• steph

It’s lust not love you will get over it soon a guy showed interest in you that you are not feeling from you boyfriend. Think about why your with your bf and talk to him tell him what you need to be happy and move forward it’s just lust with the friend you can’t fall in love in two days you just liked the attention and how he was a gentleman

Just put him in your friend zone, everyone needs friends, don't loose that.