Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDental · 7 months ago

How would a wealthy Republican react if a female got raped and had to go through nine months of painful labor ?

Or if anyone was in severe tooth Paine so bad they couldn't sleep at night and couldn't afford a dentist? Just curious to know what they would think about such situations

I don't think they care about the people they rape.

• ?

Well. I had a medical problem and explained to my very wealthy born ( yeah, I looked him up) doctor that I suffered for years because I didn't have insurance. He pretty much said SO. He was a Republican. Worked 200% on my care, had great etbics, judgement. A liberal would had been all sympathetic about the insurance & then not order appropriate tests because they didn't feel like it and mychart inferes I'm possibly not college educated.

• 7 months agoReport

I'm not saying there isn't any individual exceptions, I highly doubt the majority of them would help you like that though

they should get them help