What do you believe heaven will be like? in your own words not quotes from the bible?

• Paul

I know it will be infinitely more perfect, more glorious, more loving, more incredible than anything my mind is capable of imagining. Therefore I don't waste time trying to imagine it.

• I believe that it will be

exactly like the words in the Bible say that it will be.

• David

It will be heavenly.

It is too wonderful for words.

Just like here on earth it will have violence child molesters etc that’s why I don’t want to go to your god damn heaven y’all are a bunch of pricks imo 😡

It will be the most beautiful place ever

Hm. Its very strange that this place, paradise, is so heavly believed in but most people have no idea what they are going to do once they get there. The most common objective or purpose I hear for heaven is, "We will meet our loved one's." What than? And some of us don't want to meet our loved one's again. What about them? Some of the Bible describes what haven is like. Horses, golden streets, people and being praising at alter, um...embellished realms of fine stones. XD I can also imagine what it might be like, but it has no basis in fact.

• Fluffy

The side of a mountain. Lots of trails to explore. A good dog for company. Camping for eternity, basically.

• Sam

Lego mansions .

• Paradise. Perfection. Ultimate. Eternal. UTOPIA.