Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Be honest. Do you really think your life would be better under socialism?

Is that what people are saying, or are they saying concepts like Medicare for all is a possible alternative in healthcare?

Ask the Venezuelans and get back to me.

Yes. Having lived in Japan and traveled Europe, I'd say the quality of life there is much higher than in the USA.

• Chris

Sure. Look how happy everyone is in North Korea, Cuba or Venezuela.

I have travelled to quite a few countries with socialism, and they seem happy. Wealthy too.

Hell f*cking no.

Yes. It's proven everyday in the United States by the police departments, fire departments, public libraries, interstate highways, Medicare, Social Security, occupational safety rules, overtime rules, etc., etc.

Not at all. I believe the government functions best when it picks and chooses from the best aspects of multiple systems, rather than relying entirely on any one system that has been shown to fail.

• Conservatives complain that socialism is only popular with the lazy and those who want to do no work, and get paid. And then the same conservatives ***** about having to pay the government for all the stuff the government does.

Under fascism we can't predict what is legal v illegal.

When Trump arrests Maddow, when he says Hillary/Illan deserves to die and I will pardon anyone who carries out my will.

How will we stop him?

No. Demonstrably the only thing socialism cures is obesity.

Source(s): Venezuela