Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 4 weeks ago

Is it okay for a married man to sleep with other woman if the wife agrees with it?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago
    Best answer

This is an agreement/arrangement among three people - the husband, the wife and the third person.

"Okay" depends on morals and ethics and personal agreements. It would not be "okay" for me. I would be unhappy. My best friend and her husband have threesomes by mutual consent. She's "okay" with it.

He also "dates" with her knowledge, and she's "okay" with that. I wouldn't be "okay," and I don't think there's a right and a wrong.

• andy
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

if your agrees I can't see any problems

• Whats the puprose of this marriage then, of course its not okay. Its not only about this "husband" and "wife" , its about the institution of marriage which they are insulting. Have you thought about the woman hes willing to sleep with at all? Its her which would be the only victim of this charade in the end.

Is the woman willing to have sex with him? Has he informed her that he is married? If not, then he is commiting a fraud/crime. They even have a death sentence for this in KSA, just saying.

• kristy
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Why wouldn’t it be if they agreed to it?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

depends on the culture , i would say no , it is not ok

• -
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Yes I think so.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.