Last week I asked Jesus out loud if he wanted a personal relationship with me.  He hasn't answered.  Why is this?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Best answer

Jesus is an obnoxious little turd

who doesn't seem to be answering a-n-y-b-o-d-y.

That's probably because he's spent the past 1,700 years or so

trying to crawl out of the 1200-page dump that he lives in, and

he STILL can't find the front door.

• Derek
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

Some people are so busy shouting, they can't hear any answers. The Bible speaks of how God was not to be found in the fire, or the earthquake, or the screaming wind. Then the guy longing to hear God heard a still, small voice behind him. Lots of people on this site are like banshees screaming in the wind.

• 1 month ago

Listen to Your heart God will not be mock ask him out of real faith the Holy Spirit will guide you

• Paul
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Because He has already stated that he loves every human being. Therefore it is entirely up to you whether that relationship exists or not.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

God is near to all who call on him in truth. Psalm 145:18

God ignores the prayers of those who rebel against him. Isaiah 1:15

However, they can set matters straight with him by changing their ways Isaiah 1:18

For God to answer a prayer, it must be in harmony with his requirements as found in the Bible. 1 John 5:14.

• 1 month ago

Your sin separates you from God. The relationship is restored when you ask to be forgiven. It has to be sincere, of course, because of your love for Him. That is based on who He is and what He has done for you. We love Him because He first loved us.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

He is a fairytale character, fairytale character can't communicate.

• He's just playing hard to get.

• 1 month ago

He answered it 20 centuries ago; Mt. 11:28-30.

• Derek
      Lv 5
      4 weeks agoReport

"Come to me all you who are weary and burdened and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me for I am gentle and humble in heart and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." It's all true, Bearly.

• Mack
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

My understanding is he died over 2000 years ago. What were you thinking?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.