Translate this radiologists report for me?

I had some xrays done on my lower back due to back pain. I dont understand a word of it, and i feel like my doctor did not explain to me in detail what any of this means, i feel like she didnt want to freak me out. Someone please tell me in normal people language what this means. This is the radiologist report:

"there is a shallow scoliosis, convex left. On the lateral view there is a grade 1 anterolisthesis of L5 on S1 and minimal retrolisthesis at L3-4 and L4-5. Spondylytic defects are evident posteriorly at the L5 level. There is minimal narrowing at all levels from L3 to sacrum. Vetebral body heighs are well maintained."

It means that there is a fairly minor misalignment - both sideways (scoliosis) and front-to-back (antero- and retro- listhesis) of the vertebrae in the lumbar (lower back) and sacral (just above the tailbone) regions.

I don't know why she would have been hesitant to explain it to you, as it's not really bad.

You should say 'please'.