0324306 asked in PetsBirds · 1 month ago

If you see a cardinal what are you seeing?

A. A bird

B. Someone important

C. a large group of things

Cardinal Definition: 1. of most importance ; 2. a song bird with a large beak

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

a beautiful crested bird, male stunningly red in color, that sadly today is rare my way, I havent seen any for some time now,,,not that many years ago I saw scores of them..........

• Angel
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Your question if you see a cardinal what Is it, that all depends if you see a bird that is either red or brownish and has a kind of pointed feather cap at the top of its head is called a cardinal meaning an Avery or bird with a specific breed classification, however if it's human and wearing a uniform or outfit and it is doing a religious performance of the Catholic religion he could also be a cardinal. It can also be a member of a professional sports orginazation of baseball, one of the division team names 'Cardinals' but when referring to a player he is not a cardinals, just plays for the Cardinals, being one single from the team he would be a cardinal.

If you can't tell the difference in what you were seeing then you should see a doctor called an Opthamologist or a technician called optometrist which can check your eyes for your vision and be able to correct your bad vision with a pair of eye glasses. I won't get in to why it's called a pair of glasses when it's one frame with two lenses, perhaps it's because most people have two eyes or a pair of eyes, not a pear such as in the piece of fruit eyes or pare such as the reduction or edging of items.

Words that are spelled the same but have different meanings are called homonyms. Iike the word bat could refer to a small mammal that flys, has no feathers but a skin flap that stretches between its fingers on its arms which people mistakingly call wings. Wings are something that is on averys and has a feather covering on the skin. Bat can also refer to a metal or plastic but traditionally wooden culendrical object thats wider at one end than the other, roughly 36" long but can vary in length and size depending on which ball game and age of players that was created for games to hit a ball that's pitched into the air such as in the game of baseball, but there's also softball, stick ball and several others

Homonyms should have been discussed when you were in schoo during the second grade, it shouldn't be surprising to you now especially when the rules per yahoo answers are you are at least thirteen years of age when posting on this website.

• 1 month ago

A catholic!!! Ha ha ha

• 1 month ago

Most of the cardinals I see are small numbers.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

A professional baseball player that plays in St. Louis.

• 1 month ago

A bird - you've written it down in the definition.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.