Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 3 weeks ago

i cannot stop chewing my fingernales ?

my fingernales hurt because i chew them but i”m adictted to doing it 😬->🖐 so what should i do if i keep doing it but nevar stop???? like i wanno stop but ca”nt?

Tough............ what has this to do with dogs kid?

as long as they're still growing its ok?

You'd do better to move this to one of the Health areas.

You can stop, it's mind over matter. I used to chew the inside of my mouth and clench my jaw til it wore my teeth. I don't do either now. I never have the urge to chew my mouth, but I do always want to clench my jaw but I don't because I don't want my teeth ground down to nothing. When you get the urge, try and calm yourself, relax and tell yourself not to do it and find something to take your mind off it. Take up a hobby that requires hand movement (I mean that in the cleanest possible way). Buy a sail boat kit to assemble or whatever.

I’ve had the same problem , keep it in your mind that you won’t do it as soon as you start biting down.

Some ppl use a product that taste nasty when you try chewing your nails off

I semi broke my self after so many attempts first time I’ve had nails in years

Good luck hope you succeed. It’s a bad habit that can be broken