Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 2 months ago

How old do you think this dog is?

It might be 74, I think

Your vet can age the dog correctly; by the wear on the teeth, so ask him or her. Dogs can grey early; in the muzzle/flews. Dog could be anywhere from 4 years, to age 8. Boxers die more often than not, from CANCER, so I am guessing this is not a 10 yr old.

• snafu

3........................

Old enough. --------

• Angel

You cannot tell by the face alone. I have a two year old Labrador mix that is grey around the eyes and muzzle already. You need to check the color of the dogs teeth, the wear pattern etc amongst the wear marks on the elbows, pads and face markings. Even then the age guessing isnt totally accurate even with pups, pups loose their milk teeth between ten and fourteen weeks of age when they start falling out. Even two pups from the same litter can be a week or more apart before they fall out and the new ones start coming in