Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 4 weeks ago

My money keeps getting stole by dog?

So me and my husband go fora walk, but if we come back, my brotherinlaw steve is there and he keeps caching or dog stealing the money! How do i stop my dog from stealing the money? we know dog’s doing it because theres always money missing when Steve caches the dog! thank goodness Steve is always there to tell us when the dog steals the money! should we give Steve something so he stays and waches the money so dog doesn’t steal it?

• Angel

How about being mature enough to take your money with you instead of leaving it laying about where your dog can take it. Anything I dont want my dogs getting into is put up in a lock box up on a shelf where the dogs cannot reach it or in a cupboard so it cannot be knocked down or over and fall into the dogs reach. If it falls from the cupboards by its self then you have major earthquake problems where your at.

If the only time the dog allegedly takes your money is when steves home alone with it, I would suggest at that point taking your cash with you when your out and about. It sounds strange that the dog only takes your money when your gone, he can't spend it so it leaves eating it and or hiding it around the house and you should find it later. If the dog ate even as much as one paper bill it can be seen in his poops as the dye on the bills keep them from being totally digested and besides money is printed on a linen paper mix and digestive juices don't destroy all the evidence.

My pup ate a $20 bill many years ago, when it came out it was wadded and you could sfill see the president and the majority of the bill besides a lot of tiny puncture marks and tear. If your not finding cash in the poops or buried in the yard or hidden in the house then I would say a third party disposed of the missing money

Liar................. bluefaced trolls have no money to steal

• Hannah

Lool. Maybe put the money where the "dog" can't get at it?

• Jojo

Haha...🤣🤣🤣🤣...So....why don`t you and your hubby take the dog along with you when you go for a walk??

That will surely knock Steve's little game on the head! 😏😏 (tell me another!)

• Jack H

You should ask the dog about Steve, I think...

Uhhhh dude... I think Steve is stealing the money...