My sister and I got into an argument and I don't know how to clear things up?

My step-sister and I ( well at least that's what she told me) was a dick and lied about having a blood relationship with me which means I am a (pedophile), but not really. I would say I am a victim of deceit. I thought in my head that she told me I was step-related which was a marriage relationship, now it's a blood relationship. Thanks, to my sister who doesn't know ****. I'm not the one who is retarded, she is for lying and getting involved with family. If I knew, I would have told her to shut the **** up. Am I a victim of deceit? Of everything? I would have had something with her if I wasn't related to her. Now I can't THINK clearly. Everything is confusing. All thanks to her! I AM A VICTIM! Should I call a crisis hotline?

talk to your parents about it

Why would you want anything with a lying manipulative pig, you can do better.