Wondering if anybody else has experienced this ?

Ive had a stuffy nose and sneezing for a good 2 months, but about 2 to 3 weeks ago i woke up in the middle of the night to a painful dry cough that included chest tightness and wheezing it took about an hour to go away. Ever since this occured ive been having breathing issues, most commonly when i walk too fast my chest tightens but when i sit down it calms down, allergens and acid reflux also trigger it i suspect dry air also bothers it as well. What im asking is if this could be a long lasting asthma attack or something else? I cant go to the doctor (currently) so im atleast trying to figure out what it could be

• Tavy

Yes I have it in the UK, also for 2 months. My nose will NOT dry up. I have nasal drip which makes me cough. I have had 2 lots of antibiotics and it still won't stop. It must be some kind of Virus. I'm coughing writing this.

Hopefully it will dry up some time soon. i am on my 4th box of tissues. If you have one use an inhaler.