Should I keep a nature background the way it is or clean it up with more green?

So I have these photos of a friend that a did a school project on. I am kind of a beginner photographer, but it would be amazing if someone helps me. The park I took these pictures in showed some form of yellow-ish plants. Idk. It's kinda hard to explain. What I'm trying to say is should I keep it raw as it is or spruce it up by adding more green to it so it looks a bit better in concerns of green? Sorry if I confused anyone (also this is my first post).

• Frank

It depends upon the use of the image. If the image is going to be used for anything other than journalistic purposes, then making such changes is perfectly fine. However, do yourself a huge favor and keep the un-edited version as your tastes will likely change over time. Far too many people apply all sorts of digital filters or use high-dynamic range (HDR) techniques to create some really wacked-out results without saving an un-edited version. Often these "cool" filters look great at first, but over time as one's tastes and skill set changes, the look becomes gaudy and cliche. If you have the original, you can always fix your mistakes.

It depend what you want your image to look like, honestly leaving yellow in a image would make it seem more natural i'd keep it

• keerok

What's wrong with yellowish plants?

Do you have the photos? I’m a photographer too lol. It’s always best to leave the colors original. That doesn’t mean you can’t edit the photo a little to enhance them though. Just don’t over power the original with a fake looking color palette.

• Jeremy3 weeks agoReport

Ok. Thank you. I didn't know if I was going too far with the editing if I put to much green in the background.