Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 2 months ago

You break into a mansion and come face to face with this little girl. Your next move ? ?

So for some reason, this beautiful mansion is empty and you and some friends think it will be nice to go visit it and hang out there. So you climb over, using grappling hooks, and you cannot leave now because of the way the fence is. You are stuck on the inside, and you see this little girl. You face her for a moment, both you and her staring like in the old western movies, like a standoff. The lights go out and she disappears. But you know things are about to get bloody. What is your next move ? 

• polly

Probably shriek like Nancy Kerrigan,pee my pants,turn around & then run home to tell my Momma.

I'd get back over the fence somehow

• NONAME

i have grappling hooks...but i cant leave because of the fence? then how did i get in

Whip out my dick and say "I can be your onii-chan"

Just by looking at the image I can tell that this loli is deathly, but as long as you're a protagonist you'll be fine, I wouldn't worry