Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

I keep on sinning?

Am I being a fool?

You will continue to sin up to your last breath. You are only a fool if you have rejected the forgiveness of your sins.

• lillie

We all sin and try as we might we still sin.

We inherited imperfection from our first parents.

What is important is that we try to do what is right.

• Hogie

No, you are being human. The good news is though, that Jesus took away the sins of the world, including yours. 

Welcome to the humanity club. We all keep on sinning. The important thing is to keep on repenting of our sins and to keep on trying to do better. There's no salvation without repentance.

God be with you.

Source(s): Greek Orthodox Christian
  • Doug

Only the blood of Jesus Christ can wash away your sins. Even after you are saved, you will still continue to sin (1 John 1:8). We will never stop sinning until we receive our glorified bodies. But the Holy Spirit will enable believers to live godly lives if they yield to Him. Understand that no amount of sinning can cause a believer to lose eternal life.

Because we have all sinned against a perfectly holy and righteous God, we all deserve eternal separation from God in hell (Rom. 6:23). However, God loves us so much that He sent His only Son Jesus to die on the cross as our Substitute so we don't have to go to hell. Christ died for our sins, was buried, and rose from the grave three days later (1 Cor. 15:3-4). He gives eternal life freely to anyone who simply believes in Him. No one can be saved by doing good works. Salvation is by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone (Eph. 2:8-9).

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life" (John 6:47).

• Doug

http://www.biblelineministries.org/Video-Salvation-Message.html

You shouldn't. If you do, repent. Sincerely. Pray you won't be sinning on Judgement day - otherwise you WILL face HELL.

Don't we all? To sin is to commit an offense against God, either by disobeying Him, or not obeying Him. (Subtle point there - think sins of commission and sins of omission.)

Because we cannot stop ourselves sinning, God sent Christ to die for sinners, that they could be forgiven and made new people - spiritually alive people who become more and more like Jesus as the Holy Spirit continues to deal with them.

You would only be a fool if you denied that God existed, or that Jesus never existed (or didn't die to bear the punishment for our sins so that we would be spared God's righteous judgment for our sins.) Have a read of Ephesians chapter 1 through to chapter 2 verse 14.

Ask God to help you and to help you repent to Him sincerely,and to help you erase your sins and to never go back to your old sins. Ask as long as you are alive, you have a chance of God's forgiveness. Sincerely seek God's forgiveness and ask for God's forgiveness.

Even when you are sinning, God is near and with you.

My Lord Allah has said:

"O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me{invoking Allah and seeking His Help, His Forgiveness}, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I would forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth and were you then to face Me, ascribing no partner to Me {not setting up partners with Allah}, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great as it."

• Annsan_In_Him

The God of the Bible warns, "Your iniquities have separated you from your God. Your sins have hidden his face from you, so that he will not hear. For your hands are stained with blood, your fingers with guilt, your lips have spoken lies and your tongue mutters wicked things" Isaiah 59:1-3

I forgive you.  Feel better?

To be human is to sin.  We all sin.  A survey showed that 98% of people were sinners and 2% were liars.

Some Christians seem to think that if you are born again, the Holy Spirit comes into your heart and makes you good.  No work required from you.  But I think it's up to you to make an effort.  You can't eliminate ALL sin, but you can go after the big ugly ones.

Yes but Jehovah can save you.

Source(s): Www.JW.org