i have not pooped in 8 weeks ?

for like 4 years i have been afraid to poop i dont know why i do this but i do 

every time i go to poop or feel like i need to poop i just stand up and hold wile my body try to push it out i know that i need to poop but i am afraid that it will hurt a lot i hope someone can help me with this all i need is ideas to help me poop. 

Thanks for reading this 

BTW im 15

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

I'm not a doctor, nor do I know that much about the human body but what you are saying is very serious. You should go to the emergency room right now and seek medical attention.

• 2 weeks ago

If you are actually healthy, there is no reason you need to poop. This is because your body is absorbing 100% of what you put in. So there is no toxic waste

• 2 weeks ago

I don't believe you . .......buy a stool softener... plus prunes ......... plus Exlax...and dynamite

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Technically, you should be deathly ill just about. It's definitely not 8 weeks (Either you're full of ****, or it's 8 days). If you're serious, you're all backed up & should be in a lot of discomfort, & vomiting. I'd get to a Dr. assap. A hospital MUST treat you, if it's a financial issue.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Get your *** to the ER

Source(s): Had my bowel burst when I was a kid. I nearly died.
  • 3 weeks ago

Dried prunes help

Source(s): Mum
  • Linda
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

I don't believe it has been 8 weeks. But if it has been a month, you're impacted, and you'll need an enema or dulcolax pills. Once you go, you need to have your mom take you to the doctor to find out why you are constipated. You will have to change your diet to include more fruits and vegetables, drink more water, and you may need daily stool softeners or metamucil to make it easier to pass stools.

• 3 weeks ago

Keep up the good work!

• k w
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

that's quite a long time, and quite serious . my co-worked adopted a young lad who was scared to wipe himself, lots of weird phobias going around. ANYWAYS, drink a Tall glass of warm water every half hour til your body prompts you to go potty, and lay flat while you are waiting, don't sit, but lay flat, on floor or bed and get up every half hour to drink another tall glass of warm water, and your body will let you know.....

don't push your  body, it'll tell you......best wishes.....

• 3 weeks ago

WHAT!?! 8 WEEKS, THATS NOT POSSIBLE, Its very bad, and laxative would help, just go poop if its real

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.