Unfertilize soil?

I removed some grass and I want to un fertilize the soil. Is it possible? I tried to look up how to un fertilize it but the search results gave me how to fertilize soil. Once again I am trying to un fertilize it. Is this possible?

By 'unfertilize', do you mean make it so nothing grows there again? If so, all you need is a residual weed killer like Pathclear, which stays in the soil and make sure nothing grows. Some weed killers kill whats there but then become inactive on the soil, which is not what you want.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Weedol-Pathclear-Weedkill...

I’m trying to eliminate the growth of grass and weeds, not trying to completely stop the growth

• Mr.357

Eliminate=Stop?  Or did I miss something in grade school?

No. And the only substitute is a slab of concrete.

• elhigh

Rather than ask us how to "unfertilize" the soil, why not tell us what your end goal is? What do you ultimately want to accomplish?

I'm assuming you want the grass to not grow back on your bare patch. That's really difficult to do; plants are pretty resilient and will come back on any open ground when conditions are good enough to support growth.

You can't really make soil "unfertile" in that nothing will grow there; for virtually every kind of soil, there's a plant that will grow on it. If you're trying to make it so nothing will grow there, what you really want to do is to make the soil so toxic that anything that tries to grow dies from poisoning. And since you won't live forever, I'm not going to give you instructions on how to do that. Eventually someone is going to want something nice to grow there including, possibly, you. Don't do something that can't be undone.

You can't "unfertilise" soil.  You can, however, prevent things growing by using weedkiller.

Pour coconut milk and buttermilk in soil to get more flowers.

U can put urea for growing grass.

Tea waste and egg shell u can put as fertilizer.

All bio-degradable waste from kitchen will make your soil fertile.

• elhigh

You clearly did not read the question.

If you’re trying to prevent anything from growing there they sell “vegetation control “ chemicals to stop anything from growing. Or you can dig up about 12 inches of the current soil and replace it with sand/gravel.

you just pour harmful chemicals into the soil and you can unfertilize the soil. but why do you wanna do it?