Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 9 months ago

Why am I only hanging out with people that don't get along with my astrological sign?

I am a capricorn and I should be able to get along with people born during half the year. But one day I took up an interest in astrology because of my lady friend and I found out that my whole family and people living near me and hanging out with me and even my last 3 gfs all had astrology signs that aren't supposed to get along with me...

What could be an explanation for this bizarre coincidence?

It’s not just about your Sun Sign you see, it’s about your birth chart and the different houses and their placements within your chart. I am a Libra - but my rising is in Sagittarius so people may think I come across as quite fiery sometimes especially when they first meet me and I do. Research it online. Type in birth charts into google and see what you find about yourself. Your chart may be full of other signs. You need to know where and the time you was born at. Have a look as you are Cap but have other signs within you chart. I have many Earth sign friends and it’s because my chart has a lot of Earth. My best friend and lover are both caps, yet I am Libra.

Astrology leads to self doubt and self loathing.

• Linda

I think it means that astrological signs is a lot of nonsense. What you just said and what I have always known, proves it.

• GibBas

The direct answer to your question is "astrology" does not state certain signs get along with other certain signs. You won't see that anywhere in any reputable astrological sites or references.

• Snoopy

True. Also it says Pisces and Aquarius don't get along, which is false.

Also my cousin is Capricorn and we get along just fine but she did say she wished I was a Capricorn too.

Also Aries cousin he has lots of Pisces in his chart. I used to get along with Leos but I just don't anymore. I find I've matured too much for them, but I did have a friend who was a Leo a year ago and she was ok, from South Korea (again she had some stuff in Pisces), so Idk, I think it depends.

Like Aquarius is not supposed to get along with Water signs or Virgo but I like them. My nephew is a Virgo, so cute lol. x

• Sam9 months agoReport

Why always pisces pisces pisces. Wtf

Astrology is magic not nature and no statistics exist for magic.

Isn’t possible that the Tooth Fairy science is false. If you’re science literate you can see astrology as it truly is. A fraud and a first cousin to racism.

Demand strong evidence before committing to belief.

Extreme incompatibility is only an issue if you and the other person are very narrowly squared (exactly 3 months apart in birthdays, give or take a few days) or in opposition (exactly 6 months apart, give or take). If someone is not exactly a square or an opposition, then you should have no problems with them, they`ll be pretty neutral towards you.

I give up. Tell us your answer.