Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 3 weeks ago

How to give my child up for adoption?

I have a 1 year old and I’m financially struggling. I’m in the verge of losing my housing , I have no job . I have no car and dad is paying very minimal for child support.

He only wants to see her for one hour a week but won’t let her spend the night in his huge home because his roommate has a pit bull according to him which is obviously an excuse .

He won’t let me give her up for adoption but yet he’s not helping . 

My patience for our child is running out due to my financial hardship and stress . I don’t want to snap on an innocent baby .

What do I do realistically and something that is a quick process? Child wise 

• Jolene

Call Child Protective Services (or the equivalent in your area) and inform them that you fear you may be reaching a point of being unable to care for/might hurt your child.

• Chris3 weeks agoReport

Actually I’m not going to hurt my child

Call DCP. Like now. They will talk you through it and visit you and discuss what needs to be done

• John P

You need to check the law where you are - laws vary across the world.

call on jesus christ ask him to provide for you and make a way to better you and your daughters life do this right now

• Byrd

Oh such drama. Get your *** out there and get a job for starters. I am sure you collect some kind of welfare compliments of the taxpayer. You chose to have this child with an obvious loser no less so grow up and do what needs done.

• Chris3 weeks agoReport

You are just starting crap because you are unhappy and that shows through your ignorant response. Gtfo yahoo answers if you are gonna bring your depression and bull crap to others . That’s a no brainer idiot .