Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

Should I just give up on life if I can’t find a boyfriend ?

87 Answers

Relevance
  • Lita
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

Give up on the idea that you need a boyfriend to be happy. You need to learn to love yourself, like yourself and be happy with just yourself before you try to find someone.

• Aslam
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

No, don't give up. You're probably just too fat. So the answer would be to lose weight, and then you'll find a wonderful boyfriend.

• 3 weeks ago

No, turn to Satan and he will become your new boyfriend.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

You need to focus on being happy before you can ever focus on being happy with someone else. Your happiness should never fully rely on being in a relationship. Work on your goals and growing as a person and the right person will come along when it's meant to be.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • O Man
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

No, there is SO much more to life than simply finding a boyfriend - rewarding career, friends, travel, adventure etc. Relying solely on someone else to mkke you happy is never going to work, it isnt healthy. YOu never know whats around the corner with life - the perfect guy might be there, or there may be a chance for you to travel/do something amazing that you wouldnt do if you were tied down with a boyfriend

• 4 weeks ago

Oh here we go with that "I can't find a boyfriend" stuff; cut the ****. There is a guy somewhere that is interested in you, and I bet he's been right in front of your face the whole time but in typical girl fashion, you've thought to yourself "nah, too ugly", "nah, too skinny" (or too fat), "nah, I don't like his hair", some ****. There is someone for everyone, you just have to open your eyes.

• David
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

Weird Al wrote two songs like that: "Good Enough for Now" and "Close, but No Cigar."

• 4 weeks ago

There is FAR more to life than dating and relationships

• 4 weeks ago

You should give up on having stupid thoughts...

• 4 weeks ago

No, you don't need a boyfriend right now. And you'll only find one when you stop actively looking for one, thinking about meeting someone, caring about wanting one all the time. Once you've become happy independent and single you'll be in a much better place and you'll be more likely to find someone. I know you may not believe this right now, but whilst relationships are amazing, life is genuinely simpler without. Being single, you don't go through the pain of losing someone. Find happiness in other ways, in friendship and family. You will meet someone one day, that doesn't have to be right now.

• 4 weeks ago

Why do you think you NEED a boyfriend?

You should be happy and live a fullfilling life regardless if you have a boyfriend in it or not

A boyfriend isnt meant to heal you or make you feel complete

Thats on you

then you can be a productive partner, not a needly reliant one

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.