Which items are examples of human-environmental interaction? home building gold mines road construction coal deposits meteorites?

• poldi2

Meteorites have nothing to do with humans.

All the others listed are humans interacting with the environment - guess it was too hard to just think about this for a moment.

None. Nature will take what is its.

- Elaborating: Do you know some thing (exeption hydrogen) that does not vanish from some other thing(s) at some point in mixing?

* if your answer is "yes", ... You need to test more.

If you ask for solution... "there is no solution".

Interaction lasts less than 0.00...1 with 100 zeros decimal from the full time of the universe, before it change its form.

Humans are simply no-one in the smallest DOT of the universe. The universe will not 'alter' them, but will vanish them.

If you have critics for me, I'll say ::

"Sry, I forgot to be optimistic, I'll correct myself :)"

;p

Strictly speaking, coal deposits are not human-related until they get mined. Meteorites are also not related to any human action. The other choices are all obviously a case of humans doing something to alter the existing environment. What is it that you do not understand about the idea of the human part? It refers to when humans do something which changes the way nature would be if humans did nothing.