My boyfriend says if I ever get pregnant, he'll never pay me child support. What's his problem?

My boyfriend that I've been dating for only 4 month's says, "If I ever get pregnant, he'll never pay me child support". Is there something wrong with him? He's always running me crazy around the city for his child, but curses out his baby's mom WHILE we're together and tells her, "You're a lazy hoe for putting me on child support". And the crazy thing is he and I are both STAYING together.

You need to grow up and accept the fact that you're staying with a loser who is irresponsible. If you're dumb enough to stay with him you've got a terrible future ahead of you. He's probably only with you because you're fulfilling his sexual needs. I hope you get out of that relationship before it's too late. Good luck!

• John P

Actually the problem is more yours than his. You will be the one having to bring up that child without the financial and emotional support of a good man around you and the baby. He is simply acting as many males act - enjoying sex without wanting its possible consequences.

So get rid of him before you get pregnant, or always make sure you take your pills.

what you allow is what will continue.......

And this is the person you picked to potentially mingle DNA with. Man, can you pick them.

Leave him on move on...

You do realize the easy answer to that situation - you tell him that means you won't be having sex with him because you can't risk an accidental pregnancy.

The other easy answer is to dump this jerk and find a better boy friend.

My god, did you attend school? 'My boyfriend says "if I ever get pregnant."..' so he's aiming to get pregnant is he? Seriously. You're a moron. Learn English. Then type your idiotic drama.

• MissA

So... you see how he treats the mother of his existing child(ren). He has legitimately and openly told you that he will not contribute to the upkeep of any potential children he has with you.

Now I mean admittedly if you are 100% convinced you are going to be childless then you're just dating a misogynist which.. I mean, it's a crappy and self-destructive thing to do, but many of us have done it. But if your future plans include motherhood, exactly why are you contemplating it with this guy? There's many other men on earth.

• Byrd

4 months gad that is one long term relationship for sure. You BOTH sound extremely immature and he is definitely not parent material.

He is a LOSER, you need to break up with him before you produce a child with that horrid excuse for a person.