I'm scared I have Hodgkins Lymphoma! Please help!?

For the past three days, my body temperature has been shifting between 37.0 to 37.7, but never higher than that. In the morning and afternoon, it can even drop down to a high 36 degrees, so these fever only happen at night. I've also been experiencing some pain at the top of my head but it has since died down. I searched up the symptoms, and I do not experience fatigue or night sweats or severe itching or weight loss or chills. However, I felt around under my ear and under my jaw, there is a hard pea-sized lump under. There are only two that i've felt. I'm concerned because I don't have a cough or colds (just a headache) or anything like that, so there's no infection. I felt this area a few weeks ago, it wasn't there, but just tonight, I felt it. I'm really scared! PLEASE HELP! I sleep late all the time, so maybe thats it?

Update:

EDIT: Well there's slight itching, but nothing I haven't experienced before.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Linda
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

It's not Hodgkin's. You have been reading too much about symptoms of diseases and you're worrying too much.

• 4 weeks ago

Oh finally! A question that seems to be not posted by Don.

• LAN
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

Do you honestly not see how obvious you are when you post from your alt accounts?

• 4 weeks ago

That is about 6000 down on the list of possible diagnoses

• 4 weeks ago

I'm scared I have Hodgkins Lymphoma!  So, ask a doctor.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • kelvin
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

nope just a case of hypochondria

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.