zoie asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 3 weeks ago

How does the correspondence view of epistemology relate to community, our nation, and our world as a responsible citizen?

Correspondence, like contemporary mainstream media news, doesn't give much thought to how they get their news, as long as it's sensational and/or supports their propaganda agenda set by US Intel agencies to control the public's mind. It's assumed that it's impossible to be objective, anyway.

is related individually

I am the world and I am the world.

The mean of all this is the understanding of desire.

Let's say desire has some responsibility

The correspondance theory of truth? How does it relate to being a responsible citizen? I don't think it does.

• Nancy

I wasn't aware the correspondence view could relate to anything at all as a responsible citizen, you know, being that the correspondence view isn't even a citizen, much less a responsible one.  

I'm not sure if you're referring to correspondence theory, in which case this question still makes no sense, or if you actually mean "correspondent's" or "correspondents'," in which case this question would make sense if not for the fact that nobody here can possibly know since we neither know the correspondent or correspondents nor their view.