Candle wax hardened...?

The other day I was cleaning and getting rid of old junk, i have an old table and on it was old melted candle wax hardened and even alittle dusty and the wax melted on the table surface many years ago and I touched it. im afraid to touch candle wax even hardened because i think the residue stays on ur skin for days but i touched it accidentally, does it wash off easily with soap and water? even after washing my hands i still feel the residue

6 Answers

Relevance
  • drip
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago
    Best answer

Why would candle wax harm you? Just wash your hands to get out residue. I work on a candle store. Touching the wax the residue does not stay with you for hours, let anyone for days.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Have you ever used a crayon as a kid?  That is wax.  You are not sick because of it.  Wax is inert.  If the smell is on your hands, is it a perfumed candle?  Then you smell the perfume. Again it is not harmful otherwise perfume manufacturers would be in court all the time.

.  Your imagination is in OVERDRIVE.

• RICK
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

In no way will it harm you even if it satys on your skin for years

• Tavy
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

This is nonsense. Candle wax can't do you any harm. Wash with soap and got water.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Use mineral oil, petroleum jelly, or alcohol.

• 4 weeks ago

"candle wax" you'll tell us anything

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.