Candle wax hardened...?

The other day I was cleaning and getting rid of old junk, i have an old table and on it was old melted candle wax hardened and even alittle dusty and the wax melted on the table surface many years ago and I touched it. im afraid to touch candle wax even hardened because i think the residue stays on ur skin for days but i touched it accidentally, does it wash off easily with soap and water? even after washing my hands i still feel the residue

6 Answers

Relevance
  • drip
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago
    Best answer

    Why would candle wax harm you? Just wash your hands to get out residue. I work on a candle store. Touching the wax the residue does not stay with you for hours, let anyone for days.

  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

    Have you ever used a crayon as a kid?  That is wax.  You are not sick because of it.  Wax is inert.  If the smell is on your hands, is it a perfumed candle?  Then you smell the perfume. Again it is not harmful otherwise perfume manufacturers would be in court all the time.

    .  Your imagination is in OVERDRIVE.

  • RICK
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

    In no way will it harm you even if it satys on your skin for years

  • Tavy
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

    This is nonsense. Candle wax can't do you any harm. Wash with soap and got water.

  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

    Use mineral oil, petroleum jelly, or alcohol.

  • 4 weeks ago

    "candle wax" you'll tell us anything

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.