Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 3 weeks ago

what happens if there is a draft and I get inducted in the military?

and refuse to eat. I am a picky eater. When I was in school, I never ate school lunch because it sucked

I already have medical issues. neurofibromatosis and high blood pressure. could I get  a 4F  and not be drafted 

Even if you have high blood pressure I'm sure the US Army has pills for that , and You would probably do well in a non-combat job like cook or paralegal. You should be happy if you get drafted. You get a free check and get to learn about all kinds of stuff in the military that the civilian world would never teach you. I'm in the Ukrainian National Guard and it's fun , everyday I wake up and thank the Ukrainian people for allowing me to join their military. I'm American but was rejected by US Army so I joined the Ukrainian National Guard and now I'm getting paid :) and I have allot of friends who will take a bullet for me.

You go to prison and get even worse food with your bunk mate Axel, will be ready to validate your 4F status.

Where is our big toe, Drill Sergeant Hulka?!

Djdjdodkkddkdkkdkd

• Bill-M

The Military will teach you how not to be a picky eater.

then you go hungry

There has not been a draft in over 40 years and will NOT happen soon. There are more than enough people who want to join or stay in the military. Get a life

• martin

You'd be processed out of the military on what's called a Section Eight. It's an expression for a psychiatric disorder that makes a person incapable of performing the work of a soldier.

They don't care till you fall over almost dead.

Then they do fcked up experiments on you, like finding out how much heat you radiate through your head or whether they can make you become a a super sweater.

• A.J.

They typically would let you starve until you eat what they are serving. At some point, you get a medical and psychological assessment, and could get discharged, or jailed possibly. The discharge could affect your future career as would not be honorable.

Then they'll throw you in jail and let you starve to death.