Anonymous

Really dumb immature liberal.at work who steals my food and says get to work when she's fat and lazy?

She uses Ebay to fill up a shopping cart with 2 liiter soda, bags for food at lunch or steaks and runs away, but gives it back.

I find it so childish and anoying.

I lost my cool already cussing and everyone acts like I'm the bad guy.

Managers don't care. I feel like quitting because its retail as it is.

The place is run by libs and is a mad house. Customers treat us like crap because of the lousy management and liberals working there.

• zipper

Load a sandwich with hot peppers or Tabasco sauces, or lots of pepper. And do not forget you done did that. Or you will be the one with the HOT mouth. We had a guy that did the same thing at work, one guy mixed up ice tea with kopectate, the stealer was out for three days. after that the stealing stopped!

Why are you trying to live her life? Be an adult and move on. Focus on your own job or leave the place and get a new job.

Rant. Has no place here.

Old. I j i. Lo o i k kj

If someone is stealing your food...taint it and let them eat it...cockroaches work well

Spike your food with Exlax

Bummer.  Thanks for sharing.