Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSkin Conditions · 4 weeks ago

It won’t heal. It keeps getting infected: what do I do?

I’ve had a pimple on my breast and I’ve picked and picked it and now the is a white layer and if I don’t pick it, it goes yellow and oozes yellow ****. What is the white and red meaty layer in the pic? I have two now. 

O

The wound is an indication of accumulated toxins in the blood. Take as many cucumbers as you can and stay on just cucumbers for a day or two. Your wound will heal fast.

oh my god the more you pick it the more it will come back. clean it with rubbing alcohol (which will sting like a *****) and then apply preferably a stick on bandage, or a plaster and let it heal. every 1-2 days takes off the bandage for a couple of hours, clean the wound, and then apply a fresh bandage. hope this helps

• Linda

It's probably not cancer but it could be an infected pimple. I used to get breast acne and when I would pick at it, it would ooze. See a doc to rule out anything serious.

Go to see a specialist you seriously need help

• Ann

If this is on your nipple, you need to get to the dr. ASAP.

• Vortex

It could be impetigo. No one can give you an accurate diagnosis with tests, not even a doctor.

Picking at it, is keeping it from healing and the white stuff is tissue trying to heal. You need at this point to see a wound care center, start with your doc. It actually doesn’t look very infected, just trying to heal but canted.

Source(s): PA
    • D4 weeks agoReport

I have 2 now. :( i took this photo after squeezing the yellow out of it 

• kelvin

you go and see your doctor

Ugggghhhh

Yuk

Get to the doctor

• Byrd

I am going to tell you again it looks like a skin cancer!!!