khald asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 3 weeks ago

can i watch "The Dark Knight" without watching any other batman movies?

• Linda

Go watch it if you like it. Who cares about the other movies?

• Gonzo

If you're a man you do whatever you want.

I think so. It's a sequel to Batman Begins, but it's not like the plot follows on directly from that movie like in Lord of the Rings or something. It's more of a separate story involving the same characters.

• bubba

if you do , do it with the lights off and the windows closed and a paper bag on your head

Yes, it's a stand alone movie.

No, the batman police will storm your house and execute you immediately 

Yes, it has quite a story without you having to watch all of them.

Yes. I would advise watching Batman Begins first, but if you don't, you'll still understand The Dark Knight.

• David

Yes. It's not like the Marvel movies that all tie into one another. The Dark Knight is a good stand alone movie. If you have watched other Batman movies you might recognize some more of the Easter Eggs and background detailed but you don't need it to enjoy the movie.

Yes, it comes on its own DVD!

• Anon3 weeks agoReport

ctc: Many old movies aren't even on DVD. that's why I keep my VCR. . I almost bought one on Laser disk in 2009 just to get it. Finally released on DVD in 2016.