Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 month ago

Why do people who center their life around a relationship think that single people do the same when some don't? ?

and think anything the person does is for a relationship, about a relationship seeeking or preparing when the person is just being themselves and do what they decide, and not everything they do is for or about someone. Just because the assumer lives their life for other people in anything that they do they assume that to be the case for someone else but isn't. some people can and have their own lives and mind from a neccissity of other people...What is it with all the projection? 

Clearly you can't center your life around something you don't have so if this IS happening to you I guess it's because the coupled people you happen to know are fools.

Being a single doesn't mean you don't care with other people, if you are single, you have your own place and freedom, and can do what you want but you shouldn't rule out meeting people.

• paul

wow you need to get a life

• Jen

I never thought that when I was in a relationship. I know that there are single people who live for themselves - I think most people do.