Do you think we will ever be able to cure gayness?

With all this talk about curing HIV and cancer I have to say im pretty disappointed in the world. When are we going to find the cure for gayness which is a much more important issue?

Update:

LOL at all the social justice warriors, you must be very proud of yourselves

27 Answers

Relevance
  • Best answer

I hope so. It has gone too far and damaged society. 

• Girtha3 weeks agoReport

and what have you contributed to society exactly? computers were invented by a gay man just a fun lil tidbit

• 3 weeks ago

maybe at some point, but why would you? HIV and cancer kill people. being gay does not kill people.

• 3 weeks ago

No you cannot do that

• 3 weeks ago

You can't cure it cause it's not a disease.

• Elias3 weeks agoReport

Your unfounded hate against things that are harmless natural conditions (like being tall, blonde, gay, white or black) is...

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Here's the attention you crave.

• 3 weeks ago

Actually, it is by far the LEAST important "issue" to all but self-righteous, busy-body bigots.

• 3 weeks ago

What we really need to find a cure for is HATE! Do you think that's possible.....Starting with people like you "Cody" that post these kind of questions that puts your hate forward for all to see! And yes I'm proud of myself! Are you proud of your hate towards other humans that are slightly different than you and your beliefs?

• 3 weeks ago

Yes, and hopefully very soon!

When we do, there will be no need for a HIV cure anymore.

• abcdef
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Tell you what, when we learn how to cure homophobia, then we can start to look for a cure for all the ills of the world - except that homosexuality is not something that needs a cure. So I guess you're the sick one.

• 3 weeks ago

HIV and cancer kill people. Gayness just pisses YOU off. I say we keep it.

• Donald
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

Gayness is not a disease, it is a life choice. Even though I don't agree with it, people have the right to do so if they wish. No one is forcing you to be a certain way, so leave them alone.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.