Do you think we will ever be able to cure gayness?

With all this talk about curing HIV and cancer I have to say im pretty disappointed in the world. When are we going to find the cure for gayness which is a much more important issue?

LOL at all the social justice warriors, you must be very proud of yourselves

• Best answer

I hope so. It has gone too far and damaged society. 

• Girtha3 weeks agoReport

and what have you contributed to society exactly? computers were invented by a gay man just a fun lil tidbit

maybe at some point, but why would you? HIV and cancer kill people. being gay does not kill people.

No you cannot do that

You can't cure it cause it's not a disease.

• Elias3 weeks agoReport

Your unfounded hate against things that are harmless natural conditions (like being tall, blonde, gay, white or black) is...

Here's the attention you crave.

Actually, it is by far the LEAST important "issue" to all but self-righteous, busy-body bigots.

What we really need to find a cure for is HATE! Do you think that's possible.....Starting with people like you "Cody" that post these kind of questions that puts your hate forward for all to see! And yes I'm proud of myself! Are you proud of your hate towards other humans that are slightly different than you and your beliefs?

Yes, and hopefully very soon!

When we do, there will be no need for a HIV cure anymore.

• abcdef

Tell you what, when we learn how to cure homophobia, then we can start to look for a cure for all the ills of the world - except that homosexuality is not something that needs a cure. So I guess you're the sick one.

HIV and cancer kill people. Gayness just pisses YOU off. I say we keep it.

• Donald

Gayness is not a disease, it is a life choice. Even though I don't agree with it, people have the right to do so if they wish. No one is forcing you to be a certain way, so leave them alone.